October 2015 to Present, Self-Employed.
Occasional Web Developer, Audio Engineer and Producer.
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax and PHP website development: http://simonweaver.com.au/
- Working knowledge of the Google Calendar, Youtube, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter API's.
- Audio Engineer, “Sound Guy” for events such as “Magic Pixels Bubbles” and “Naked Girls Reading”.
- Producer for various Projects including my own compositions.
December 2013 to January 2016, Thinkqtek Studios.
User Experience and Web Application Developer.
- LAMP management.
- Lead Developer for “stArt” Project, some development for “Leanback” and “NewGenBook” Projects. Current Version of stArt available here: http://thinqtek.com/start/
August 2014 to September 2015, Staff Australia.
- Occasional Labour work contracted through the Staff Australia agency.
- Pick Packing, Store Refitting, Warehouse Assistance and dispatch.
- Complete contractual jobs in a well presented, professional and friendly manner.
Volunteer June to July 2014, Wisefool Studios.
- Interpreting, recording and producing from sheet music for a video game in development titled ”Waking The Glare”.
- Communicating and sending various production versions to the project leader.
- Delivering a final product within the allocated time. My final work was not used in final project.
- Two Examples Available Here: https://soundcloud.com/simon-weaver/sets/waking-the-glare-wisefool
November 2006 to February 2012, Big W.
Night-fill Warehouse Associate.
- Daily Delivery Sorting.
- Picking and Pulling stock.
- General Warehouse Responsibilities, including basic maintenance.
- Stocking Shelves and Maintaining Product Displays, following planograms.
- Basic Customer Service with mostly large and bulk items, BBQ's, Trampolines, Bikes and large soft drink orders and warehouse pick ups.
Licences, Tickets and Appointments
Justice of the Peace
White Card. Work Safety in the Construction Industry.
Working with Children Check.
Full Drivers Licence.
Bachelor of Music, Composition and Music Production. Australia Institute of Music.
Started, September 2013 to Present.
Advanced Music Theory, Composition Techniques and Roles of the Producer.
Guitar Skills, Song Writing and Performance.
Digital Technology, Audio Technology, Foundations of Contemporary Music, Foundations of Popular
Culture and the Arts and Survey of the Arts and Entertainment industry.
Accredited Barista. Australian Barista School. CBD Collage.
Completed, 1st October 2014.
Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee and Use Hygienic practices for food safety.
RSA and RCG. BarMax. Mounties, Mt. Pritchard.
Completed, 4th and 5th of September 2014.
Responsible Service of Alcohol, Responsible Conduct of Gambling.
Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music. The University of Newcastle.
4 Months, February to July 2012.
Double Degree, Some Psychology and Some Music Study.
Unable to complete as was could not find work and a place to live.
Certificate 4 and Diploma. 3D Animation and Digital Effects. Enmore Design Center.
Completed, December 2008 and December 2009.
3D Object Modelling, Texturing and Animation. Basic Programming with MEL and Python.
Advanced Digital Rendering with Physical Light Models.
Post Production Image Composition, With After Effects, Photoshop and Shake.
Video Editing with Premier Pro and Final Cut Pro.
Australia Business Number
- Performing Arts Operations.
ABN: 62 618 025 297
Contact Me for References.